Open a Trade Credit Account
Designed for businesses of all sizes, whether you're a tradesman, Ltd Company, plc, school, government body or charity, we can help to manage your business.
- Easy and free to set up
- No cash handling
- Planning made easy
- No up-front payments
- Payment by end of month following invoice
- Regular invoicing
- Monthly statement of account
By opening a credit account with us you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Procedure for opening a Credit Account.
- Download and complete the attached Application for Commercial Credit form.
- Please return your completed application form to:
Yarmouth Stores Ltd.,
117, South Quay,
Alternatively you can email it to: email@example.com or fax the completed form to us on 01493 847149.
- We will request references from your trade partners and conduct a company credit check.
- We will assign an appropriate credit limit based on your trade references and your credit-worthiness.
- Your account will be created within our Sales Order Processing system ready for activation.
- We will email your password to you for you to use along with your email address to activate your account.
- You will immediately have the opportunity to change your password.
Please note that if we are unable to offer credit, orders may still be placed but on a Pro-Forma basis. Goods will be released for despatch after payment has cleared.