Terms and Conditions
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept all credit and debit cards and of course you can pay by PayPal that lets you pay without exposing your card details. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, post or over the Internet. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of you order.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Yarmouth Stores Ltd does not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
Opening an Account
Designed for businesses of all sizes, whether you're a tradesman, Ltd Company, plc, school, government body or charity, we can help to manage your business.
- Easy and free to set up
- No cash handling
- Planning made easy
- No up-front payments
- Payment by end of month following invoice
- Regular invoicing
- Monthly statement of account
By opening a credit account with us you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Procedure for opening a Credit Account.
- Download and complete the attached Application for Commercial Credit form.
- Please return your completed application form to:
Yarmouth Stores Ltd.,
117, South Quay,
Alternatively you can email it to: email@example.com or fax the completed form to us on 01493 847149.
- We will request references from your trade partners and conduct a company credit check.
- We will assign an appropriate credit limit based on your trade references and your credit-worthiness.
- Your account will be created within our Sales Order Processing system ready for activation.
- We will email your password to you for you to use along with your email address to activate your account.
- You will immediately have the opportunity to change your password.
Please note that if we are unable to offer credit, orders may still be placed but on a Pro-Forma basis. Goods will be released for despatch after payment has cleared.