Embroidery or Printing Application
We offer a professional printing and embroidery service with a choice of fonts and colours so you can personalise your garments and look professional in the work place. There are no minimum quantities for this service, so you can have an individual name, company name, or both. We can also embroider or print your company logo to each garment.
To order your embroidery/printing first select the garment and add it to your shopping cart. Go to your cart and click the button to customise your garment. This will take you to a new screen that will walk you through the options available.
We can only fit 18 characters to a line (this will be roughly 12cms). Garments will be embroidered/printed on the left breast of the garment (or middle of bib for aprons), unless otherwise specified.
Please ensure you order the correct size garment, as once embroidery or printing is done the garment cannot be exchanged or returned. When you have placed your order, please send a copy of the logo / printing requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will confirm your design with you.
Print or Embroidery - which should I choose?
Both printing and embroidery will look great on most garments but which is better for a given job will vary depending on your requirements and the type of garments you are considering.
Straight away there are some simple rules to follow, fleece jackets - due to the nature of fleece material we would always recommend embroidery on fleeces. If you want a large design, get it printed. Embroidery doesn't work well for really big designs or text you want to stand out from a distance. We recommend any design over 15cm wide be printed. Customisations like names on the back of a garment, or big bold text such as STAFF or SECURITY will also work far better using vinyl printing. Waterproof garments should only be printed as embroidery will compromise the waterproofing. T Shirts tend to be a lighter weight material so embroidery with a high stitch count could potentially pull at the fabric so printing tends to be the preferred choice.
Print is cheaper than embroidery, so if cost is a significant factor then there's no reason not to go for printing. If you are ordering a simple logo, especially for a uniform, embroidery can look superb on most garments, and may be considered more professional. It is also incredibly durable, so the embroidery will look great for the lifetime of the garment.
- Embroidered products are non-returnable and any costs incurred during production will be charged.
- Corrections to embroidery will be charged if authors’ error.
- Delivery time is dependent on size, volume and complexity. Please allow a minimum of 5-7 working days from available stock and approval of artwork.
- All text to be supplied in writing. All logos or images to be supplied as high resolution PDF, EPS or JPEG files.
- Approval of our digitalised sample must be received before we can proceed with your order.
- Many more typefaces are available - please contact us for details.
- Waterproof or coated fabrics are not recommended for embroidery.
Call FREEPHONE on 0800 1300521or click here to contact us for any queries or questions you may have.